Cooking products | Part 1
- Oyster sauce is a thick sweet-salty-tasting dark brown seasoning sauce from oyster extract which is
- Chili sauce is a seasoning sauce made of chili peppers sugar and vinegar with a sweet and sour taste.
It is used to flavor many kind dishes.
- Chinese pickled vegetables vegetables is also offered under the name of "Szechuan-Pickles"
in Asia stores. The salted vegetables, such as of cabbage, cucumber radish and ginger, tastes savoury to spicy.
- Salted beans obtained in Asia stores in cans. The brown or black beans are preserved by salting and
give dishes a distinct flavor.
- Peanut oil is a heat-resistant oil with a slightly nutty flavor that is particularly well suited for frying.
- Fish sauce is a clear brown sauce made from fish and shrimp concentrate. It is to taste the food and also used
as a salt substitute.
- Dried prawns are orange-red colour. The small, shelled shrimps are soaked before use in hot water.
- Shrimp paste is made from fermented shrimp and salt. It is used mainly to flavor fish dishes.
Offered in cans.
- Palm Sugar is made from the juice of coconut or palm sugar and has a distinct taste of its own.
It is offered as a block or in a glass and can be melted or grated. The dark brown, sticky sugar can be replaced with